*granmas little helper*'s Note:
This recipe comes from one of my favorite fod netwrk shows! I made this with my grandmother all the time, it was our way of bonding in the kitchen!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First out a decent amount of water to boil for the pasta.
- 2Then in a seperate pan sautea garlic and oil.
- 3Next you want to put in one or two fresh tomatoes, you can use a small can if you want.
- 4then you want to put in the spinach.
- 5once that settles down you want to put the shrimp in, till bright red don't let it over cook because that can result in tough shrimp
- 6Then you want to drain the pasta, and put it into the shrimp/spinach sause and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta W/ Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.2
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 263.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 41.3 g