Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe started with leftover pasta and grilled veggies. I meant to pour water over the top and grabbed my diet sprite instead. I decided to be brave and try it anyway and it was delicious!!!
- Put enough olive oil in the bottom of the pan to cover it lightly.
- Heat oil.
- Add garlic and let heat until lightly brown.
- Toss in pasta and veggies lightly to coat.
- Add sprite and let cook until reduced.
- Add tomato and toss lightly.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle chopped basil over dish and serve with fresh parm cheese!
It was too sweet, maybe it would work better with tonic water-unless you like your pasta sweet.
i thought this was very tasty. the combination of sprite and garlic was gooooood!will make again.