Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick one dish meal made in a foil pack on the grill.
Make and share this Pasta W/Chicken, Veggies and Alfredo-Pesto Papillote (Foil Pack) recipe from Food.com.
- 1182.95 ml short pasta, cooked (penne, ziti, elbow, small shell, etc.)
- 236.59 ml alfredo sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 14.79 ml pesto sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 59.14 ml sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 473.18 ml grilled chicken, cut into strips (your own or pre-packaged thawed)
- 709.77 ml vegetables, your choice (mushrooms, zucchini, broccoli florets, peppers, cauliflower florets, etc.)
- 354.88 ml mozzarella cheese, gouda, cheddar or 354.88 ml havarti cheese, diced
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Place two large squares of aluminum foil on work surface. Cover with parchment paper. In a bowl, mix pasta with all ingredients except mozzarella (finishing cheese).
- Transfer mixture onto parchment paper. Cover with another square of aluminum foil and seal the sides tightly, folding over edges a couple of times. Cook on grill for 10 minutes. Open up the papillote, garnish with mozzarella (or cheese of choice) and continue cooking to melt or brown the cheese. Serve immediately.