Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick one dish meal made in a foil pack on the grill.
Make and share this Pasta W/Chicken, Veggies and Alfredo-Pesto Papillote (Foil Pack) recipe from Food.com.
- 5 cups short pasta, cooked (penne, ziti, elbow, small shell, etc.)
- 1 cup alfredo sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 tablespoon pesto sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 2 cups grilled chicken, cut into strips (your own or pre-packaged thawed)
- 3 cups vegetables, your choice (mushrooms, zucchini, broccoli florets, peppers, cauliflower florets, etc.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, gouda, cheddar or 1 1⁄2 cups havarti cheese, diced
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Place two large squares of aluminum foil on work surface. Cover with parchment paper. In a bowl, mix pasta with all ingredients except mozzarella (finishing cheese).
- Transfer mixture onto parchment paper. Cover with another square of aluminum foil and seal the sides tightly, folding over edges a couple of times. Cook on grill for 10 minutes. Open up the papillote, garnish with mozzarella (or cheese of choice) and continue cooking to melt or brown the cheese. Serve immediately.