Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Try this for your Fourth of July picnic.
Make and share this Pasta Twist Salad With Olives recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces fusilli or 12 ounces penne or 12 ounces bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 1 (6 ounce) canblack pitted ripe olives, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained, cut into strips
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup diced provolone cheese (4 ounces) or 1 cup mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 cup diced salami (4 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup light caesar salad dressing (or Italian salad dressing) or 1⁄2 cup regular caesar salad dressing (or Italian salad dressing)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced basil or 1⁄4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Drain pasta and add to bowl, tossing well.
- Serve at room temperature or chill up to 24 hours before serving.
- Serve with freshly ground black pepper, if desired.