Charlotte J's Note:
Try this for your Fourth of July picnic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces fusilli or 12 ounces penne or 12 ounces bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 1 (6 ounce) can black pitted ripe olives, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained, cut into strips
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup diced provolone cheese (4 ounces) or 1 cup mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 cup diced salami (4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup light caesar salad dressing (or Italian salad dressing) or 1/2 cup regular caesar salad dressing (or Italian salad dressing)
- 1/4 cup sliced basil or 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- 3Drain pasta and add to bowl, tossing well.
- 4Serve at room temperature or chill up to 24 hours before serving.
- 5Serve with freshly ground black pepper, if desired.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Twist Salad With Olives
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.2
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 1140.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 14.7 g