Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I wanted to make something with items I have a lot of at the moment. My boyfriend was very pleased, which means a lot since usually doesn't like mushrooms or tomatoes. I have to say this is pretty tasty myself and really easy to make.
- 0.5 (24 ounce) jarclassico pasta sauce -italian sausage with peppers and onions (can substitute with another type of Classico or pasta sauce)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) boxof spiral pasta (can substitute with another shape pasta)
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- garlic powder, Italian Seasoning, Salt, Pepper, Worcestershire Sauce -To taste
- Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain and set aside, covered.
- Brown ground beef in skillet with Garlic Powder, Italian Seasoning, Salt, Pepper, and Worcestershire Sauce. Drain off grease and return to pan.
- Add pasta sauce (Classico), Condensed Cream of Mushroom soup and cook on low for a few minutes until heated through and sauce begins to bubble. Season with salt and pepper again if needed.
- Remove cover from cooked pasta and stir in butter. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve meat sauce over pasta.