1/1 Photo of Pasta Stuffed Pizza Style
Two great tastes in one easy dish! Make extra and freeze before baking; you've got another meal without any more work!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 30 jumbo pasta shells, uncooked
- 3 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 medium zucchini, grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup seasoned Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 ounces pepperoni, torn into small pieces
- 1 large egg white
- 3 cups low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- 2While pasta is cooking, preheat oven to 450º F.
- 3Toss the zucchini with the garlic powder and put it into a colander.
- 4Let it sit 5 minutes and then squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- 5In a large bowl, mix zucchini mixture with bread crumbs, pepperoni and egg white, stirring well.
- 6In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the ingredients for the sauce.
- 7When pasta is done, drain well.
- 8Rinse with cold water and drain again.
- 9Stuff the shells with the filling mixture and arrange them in a 9x13x2-inch pan.
- 10Spoon the sauce over pasta and sprinkle with the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- 11Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- 12TIP: 13 Manicotti shells may be substituted for the jumbo shells.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Stuffed Pizza Style
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.6
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Sodium 991.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jumbo pasta shells