Recipe by queenbeatrice
I found this recipe in the Food Network Magazine. Quick, Easy and Tasty. Just as good reheated, so, great for lunches.
Top Review by Boomette
This recipe is so simple but the taste is unbelievable. So yummy. Even if it's jar pasta sauce. I used a 4 cheese pasta sauce. I used penne pasta. I wasn't too sure about the sour cream and cheese mixed together. But I did it and was surprised by the taste. It was really good. Thanks Pink :) Made for 123 hit wonders
- 2 cups ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in 10 inch skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce and water. Reduce heat to medium, simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
- Stir in cooked pasta.
- In small bowl, mix sour cream and cheese. Spoon over pasta mixture. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.