Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe that I found in a recipe e-mail. I'm looking forward to making it for the next family gathering.
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1⁄4 cup light Italian dressing
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup carrot, julienne-cut
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- Cook macaroni as directed on package; drain.
- Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- Mix dressing in large bowl. Add cheese, carrots, peas, peppers and macaroni; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours before serving.
I make this dish for almost every summer family event. It tastes fresh and light (I use slightly less Miracle Whip and Italian dressing). It's even a hit with those who normally wouldn't eat pasta salad.