A light easy pasta salad. Posted in response to a request
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a large saucepan with salted water and bring to a boil.
- 2Add the curry powder, let it dissolve, then add the pasta.
- 3When the pasta is cooked but still firm, drain and cool with running water.
- 4Drain again thoroughly and place in a large salad bowl.
- 5Fill a large pot with salted water and bring to a boil.
- 6Boil the shrimp until they turn pink and curl slightly, 2-3 minutes.
- 7Drain, place under cold running water and drain again.
- 8Peel and devein the shrimp and set aside.
- 9To the pasta add the cooked shrimp, smoked salmon and green peas.
- 10In a small bowl stir together the tarragon, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste until well mixed.
- 11Add the oil and stir vigorously until blended.
- 12In a small bowl stir together the tarragon, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste until well mixed.
- 13Add the oil and stir vigorously until blended.
- 14Pour dressing over pasta dish.
- 15Toss well and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta, Shrimp & Salmon Salad
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.0
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 172.1 mg
- Sodium 528.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 33.5 g