Recipe by AlwaysEnL
A This is a simple yet so classicly delicious pasta and chicken dish. One of my favorite ways to eat pasta, it's great in the summer because there's no heavy sauce. Great with a nice homemade garlic bread. Yum!
Top Review by eknecht
This is an awesoe recipe, light and simple and perfect for a summer menu! I grilled 4 small chicken breasts (boneless/skinless), only about 1/4 c parsley. The fresh cheeses (not pre-grated/pre-shredded) make the difference! Thanks for posting!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken cutlets
- 8 ounces pasta shells, medium size
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, fresh, cut into cubes
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- coarse salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil a large pot of water for pasta shells. Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper and cook on grill or in a grill pan until no longer pink. When done, remove and cut into small strips.
- Cook pasta shells to desired firmness. Reserve about 1 cup of the pasta water and then drain shells and return them to the pot.
- Add the cooked chicken, tomatoes, mozzrella, parmesan, parsley, and butter to pot. Stir to combine.
- Slowly add some reserved pasta water until a nice coating of sauce is on pasta- you will probably not need all the reserved pasta water. Serve with more parmesan cheese for sprinkling. Enjoy!