Pasta Salad With Tuna, Chickpeas, and Lemon-Mint Dressing
- Bring a bit pot of salted water to a boil; add in pasta and cook according to package directions for al dente; adding peas during the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain the pasta and peas, then rinse briefly to cool; set aside in a colander to drain completely.
- Meanwhile, combine lemon zest, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, broth, 2 tablespoons chopped mint, parsley, and shallots in a big bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly, to form and emulsified vinaigrette.
- Add the pasta and peas to the vinaigrette along with the tuna and chickpeas.
- Toss well; season with salt and pepper, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Before serving, add more lemon juice, salt, and pepper; stir in the sliced mint.