Ideal for birthday parties and events where you have to bring a dish. Easy to prepare and very yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Cook the Pasta and drain. Then rinse it with cold water.
- 22. Drain the canned corn and tuna and then place in a bowl together.
- 33. In the same bowl add the diced tomatoes, carrot, turnip and spring onion.
- 44. Add the mayonnaise and the pasta. Mix.
- 55. Keep in fridge or shade until ready to serve. Can also be served straight away.
- 6DONE! Enjoy xoxo.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad With Tuna
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.5
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 122.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: