Recipe by catherine.ayoub
Ideal for birthday parties and events where you have to bring a dish. Easy to prepare and very yummy!
- 180 g canned tuna
- 400 g canned corn
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 500 g spiral shaped pasta
- 1 diced turnip
- chopped spring onion (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Cook the Pasta and drain. Then rinse it with cold water.
- 2. Drain the canned corn and tuna and then place in a bowl together.
- 3. In the same bowl add the diced tomatoes, carrot, turnip and spring onion.
- 4. Add the mayonnaise and the pasta. Mix.
- 5. Keep in fridge or shade until ready to serve. Can also be served straight away.
- DONE! Enjoy xoxo.