- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- to taste salt
- to taste fresh ground black pepper
- 1 head lettuce
- 16 ounces pasta shells
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halves
- 1⁄2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix vinegar, onion, oil, parsley, mustard, salt and pepper in small bowl very well.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Combine cooked pasta with tomatoes and goat cheese in large bowl, gently but thoroughly.
- Add dressing to pasta mixture and toss. Serve immediately over beds of lettuce.