Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Bow Tie Pasta salad with tons of veggies, meats, and cheeses tossed in. A little salad dressing to marinate, refrigerate, and enjoy. This is a hit with everyone! It is so colorful and gorgeous that even the pickiest eaters won't pick! All the flavors are so good together. Great for picnic, potluck, or a party! Made some last night - picture included. Going to go have a bowl now!
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 medium red pepper, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 lb boars head sliced ham
- 1⁄2 lb boars head sliced hard salami
- 1⁄2 lb boars head sliced turkey breast
- 8 ounces kraft shredded cheddar cheese
- newman's own olive oil and vinegar dressing
- kraft parmesan cheese
- Cook Noodles and drain.
- Slice and cut all of the vegetables.
- Slice the deli meat into pieces.
- Cool noodles.
- Mix all of the ingredients in large bowl.
- Put in fridge to cool.
- Top with salad dressing and toss to coat evenly.
- Top with parmesean cheese.
- Serve cold for lunch or dinner.