Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 8 ounces flat egg noodles or 8 ounces fusilli
- 4 ounces mange-touts peas or 4 ounces green beans
- 1⁄2 cauliflower, in small pieces
- 6 ounces carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 red sweet peppers or to taste yellow sweet peppers or to taste green sweet pepper, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons corn oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- salt & pepper, freshly ground
- In large saucepan of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm-start tasting 2 minutes for fresh pasta, 5 minutes for dry); drain, rinse under cold running water and drain again.
- Blanch mangetout or green beans in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Drain; rinse under cold running water and drain again.
- Cut diagonally into 2 inch/5 cm lengths.
- In large bowl, combine cauliflower, carrots, peppers, spring onions, dill, mangetout and pasta; toss to mix.
- Dressing: in food processor or bowl, combine garlic, vinegar and sugar; mix well.
- While whistling or processing, gradually add oil and water; mix well.
- Pour over salad and toss to mix.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.