Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Try making this simple pasta salad the night before, as a perfect packed lunch.
- 2 1⁄2 ounces pasta
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon low fat fromage frais
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pinch dried basil
- 1 pinch oregano
- 2 ounces arugula
- 1⁄2 ounce walnuts
- Cook the pasta following package directions.
- Meanwhile, put the sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl and just cover with boiling water. Set aside to rehydrate for 10 minutes, then chop into 1/2 in pieces.
- Once the pasta is cooked and drained, stir in the rest of the ingredients. This can be served warm or at room temperature.