1/2 Photos of Pasta Salad With Steak in Balsamic Vinaigrette
2 hrs 40 mins
This is a delicious, healthy salad with steak, tomatoes, spinach, green onion, cheese tortellini, and black olives. It can easily be halved. Also, a great way to use up leftover steak! The 2 hour cook time is cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 7/8 ounce) packages dried cheese tortellini
- 2 lbs steak, grilled, cooled and sliced into small cubes
- 1 oranges or 1 red bell pepper, rinsed and sliced into short strips
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, rinsed
- 4 cups fresh spinach, rinsed and torn
- 2 cups pitted black olives
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- 14 ounces newman's own light balsamic vinaigrette or 14 ounces any other balsamic vinaigrette
- 1Cook to tortellini according to package directions.
- 2Drain and rinse with cold water. Put back in the pot and add 1/2 the vinaigrette. Set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, place spinach, tomatoes, olives (drained if using canned), green onion, and steak. Toss with the other half of the vinaigrette, and add tortellini to the bowl.
- 4Chill 2-4 hours, stir and serve!
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad With Steak in Balsamic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.9
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 103.3 mg
- Sodium 583.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: