Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
Couldn't find something for lunch and just threw it together. I will definitely make this again and serve it as a side. If you like all the ingredients - then try it!
- 1 lb penne pasta, Barilla plus
- 3 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) cans solid white tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Chop and rinse spinach.
- Drain pasta and place in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients while pasta is still hot - salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for about an hour. Remove and taste - adjust seasoning accordingly.