Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
Nice Pasta Salad combining European and Asian ideas
- 500 g pasta, e.g. Penne, Farfalle
- 4 -6 tomatoes, preferably Roma
- 1 large cucumber
- 2 -3 red bell peppers or 2 -3 yellow bell peppers
- 200 g canned corn
- 200 g mozzarella cheese
- 1 -3 garlic clove
- 2 -4 hot red chili peppers
- 100 ml balsamic vinegar
- 100 ml olive oil
- 100 ml soy sauce
- Cook Pasta until it is Al dente, rinse off with cold water.
- Cut Vegetables into bite-sized chunks, cut Mozzarella cheese into thin slices.
- Put cooked Pasta, Vegetables (including the Corn) and Mozzarella together in a large Salad Bowl.
- For the Dressing: cut Garlic and Chili Peppers into small pieces. Put Olive Oil and Soy Sauce into a small sauce pan and heat up at maximum heat. Throw in Garlic and Chili, stir several times.
- When Garlic is ready put in the Vinegar. Stir well and let cook for a very short time, then pour it over the Salad and serve while the dressing is still hot.