Pasta Salad With Spicy Soy Vinaigrette
- Cook Pasta until it is Al dente, rinse off with cold water.
- Cut Vegetables into bite-sized chunks, cut Mozzarella cheese into thin slices.
- Put cooked Pasta, Vegetables (including the Corn) and Mozzarella together in a large Salad Bowl.
- For the Dressing: cut Garlic and Chili Peppers into small pieces. Put Olive Oil and Soy Sauce into a small sauce pan and heat up at maximum heat. Throw in Garlic and Chili, stir several times.
- When Garlic is ready put in the Vinegar. Stir well and let cook for a very short time, then pour it over the Salad and serve while the dressing is still hot.