Recipe by Barb G.
Ripe plum tomatoes and aromatic basil accent fresh shrimp. Any short, small pasta works as well as seashell pasta. This recipe comes from Cooking Light magazine.
Top Review by Rita~
This was quick, easy, & refreshing! I did use roasted garlic just because I had it! And I had to add more rosemary infused olive oil to iy before serving! Topped it off with toasted pine nut!
- 1 lb medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 4 cups cooked medium pasta shells
- 2 cups chopped plum tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped shallot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced