Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This pasta salad is a lot like those you might find at a pizza restaurant on their salad buffet. Everyone loves this! I always get asked for the recipe and there is never any left. If I take it to a cook-out, this is the one item that is talked about most. You can play with this a little bit by adding other vegetables if you wish or leave out the pepperoni and maybe add something else instead. Let this one marinate overnight. I hope you enjoy this as much as we have!
- 8 ounces tri-color spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 ounce Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (the kind in the shaker can)
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing (in the bottle)
- 1 small red onion, sliced and seperated into rings
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the pasta in a large bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- *Note: Can use other vegetables and meats as desired.