Simple salad that is very yummy. I've never had a complaint yet! Good for a side dish or even as a meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 375 g rotini pasta
- 3/4 cup celery (2 sticks cut in half lengthwise and then chopped 1/4 inch or so)
- 3/4 cup carrot (chopped)
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 green onions
- 1 cup cheese, diced. I use old cheddar, but whatever cheddar you have on hand
- 1 -2 cup Miracle Whip, depending on how creamy you like it
- 1 large chopped dill pickle (or more if you like it)
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (or couple shakes)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper (or few shakes I like a lot of pepper)
- 1In a pot boil water and cook rotini. while you're cooking pasta.
- 2In a bowl combine celery, carrots,tomatoes and green onions.
- 3Once pasta is cooked, drain, run cold water on it for a few min until it's cooled down; then add Miracle Whip or whipped dressing, sweet green relish, and mustard.
- 4Stir it up and then add paprika, salt, pepper.
- 5Stir it again.
- 6*You can add whatever vegetables you like--I would add green peppers and cucumbers myself as well.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad With Miracle Whip
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.9
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 1220.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 19.2 g