Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
A refreshing change from the usual pasta salads... I like to make this a day ahead so the flavors have time to really meld together. Makes a great light and cool vegetarian lunch! Cook time is approximate for cooking of pasta.
- 1⁄2 lb linguine, cooked al dente
- 1 cup cantaloupe, diced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- salt and black pepper
- Drain cooked pasta well and rinse under cold water.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to thoroughly combine.
- I like to make it the day before I plan to serve it; the salt draws some juices from the melon and tomato, and makes a great-tasting salad.
- Serve lightly chilled.