Recipe by ellie3763
from "the perfect pantry" - http://www.theperfectpantry.com/2010/08/feta-cheese-recipe-pasta-salad-with-feta-basil-olives-fresh-and-slowroasted-tomatoes.html
- 1 lb rotini pasta
- 1 cup slow-roasted tomatoes
- 2 large fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 6 quarts of water to boil in a large pot. Cook the pasta accordin to package directions. Drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add cooked pasta and toss. If necessary, add a little more olive oil.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to two days.