Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling, salted water until tender, but firm, 8 to 12 minutes, stirring often.
- Drain well and rinse with cold water.
- Shake out excess water and toss pasta with oil.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, parsley and basil.
- Place pasta in large bowl.
- Add mayonnaise mixture, chicken, artichokes and tabasco.
- Toss well.
- Garnish with almonds.
- For a decorative presentation, serve in avacado halves, in tomato cups or on lettuce leaves.