Recipe by DeeVaFoodie
A throw together recipe I do when I want to go a step beyond plain macaroni salad.
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
This is great! I love it, and I also used fresh shrimp, since that's what I had on hand. I threw in a couple of peas from the garden ~ but it's not needed. It is great just the way it is written. Made for I Recommend, 2011
- 1⁄2 lb rotini noodles
- 1⁄2 lb bow tie pasta
- 1 (4 ounce) can baby shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise (give or take)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil noodles together according to package directions. Drain and run under cold water till cooled. Drain well.
- In large bowl combine onion, green pepper, salt, pepper, vinegar and mustard.
- Add mayo and stir through.
- Add noodles and shrimp and thoroughly combine.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Note: I'm guessing on serving sizes cause we eat this sometimes as a meal, not just as a side.