Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a light pasta salad that gets rave reviews! If you are a fan of artichokes, you will enjoy this!
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color spiral pasta
- 2 (14 ounce) cansextra small artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped (white and green part)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, depending on size and your taste
- 1 dash salt, to taste
- 1 dash pepper, to taste
- Boil pasta, following directions on package.
- While the pasta is boiling, chop your artichokes, red pepper, and green onions, place them in a large bowl while making the vinaigrette.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and olive oil, whisk to completely combine the two, then add the garlic, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- When the pasta is done, rinse with cold water, and combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refridgerate for a half hour or so before serving.
Just lovely. I've taken this to several gatherings and I'm always asked for the recipe. I add toasted sunflower seeds.