Pasta Salad With Artichokes and Lemon Vinaigrette
- Boil pasta, following directions on package.
- While the pasta is boiling, chop your artichokes, red pepper, and green onions, place them in a large bowl while making the vinaigrette.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and olive oil, whisk to completely combine the two, then add the garlic, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- When the pasta is done, rinse with cold water, and combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refridgerate for a half hour or so before serving.