Recipe by Ladybug II
Great Summer Lunch! Pasta Salad made with Red Wine Vinegar! Excellent served with cheese bread
- 10 ounces rotini pasta (Colored)
- 4 -6 ounces linguine
- 1 cucumber
- 1 head fresh broccoli (chopped)
- 1 head lettuce (chopped)
- 3 -4 tomatoes
- 8 ounces shredded italian cheese
- 1 bottle red wine and vinegar salad dressing (I use fat-free)
- 1 -3 teaspoon sugar (I use 6-8 equal packets)
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain all pasta.
- Mix all salad dressing and sugar up.
- In a large bowl, Layer half of pasta, Layer lettuce, Sprinkle half package of cheese, Add chopped tomatoes, broccoli, cucumber.
- Pour half of mixed dressing and stir.
- Then repeat all steps.