1/1 Photo of Pasta Salad W/Feta and Cherry Tomatoes
Easy peasy :-) Nice salad for summer; also good to serve as a side to chicken, sausages, burgers etc. This salad is even better the next day; so can be made in advance
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cooked pasta, macaroni, screws etc
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 carrot, in matchsticks
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 cup reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons strawberry jam
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1Cook pasta al dente and drain.
- 2Blend olive oil, garlic, balsamic vinegar, jam, salt and pepper until smooth; set aside.
- 3In large bowl mix green onions, carrot, tomatoes, cucumber; stir well.
- 4Add pasta and stir.
- 5Add feta and parsley and stir.
- 6Add dressing, mix and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad W/Feta and Cherry Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.3
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 249.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat feta cheese