Recipe by Deantini
Easy peasy :-) Nice salad for summer; also good to serve as a side to chicken, sausages, burgers etc. This salad is even better the next day; so can be made in advance
Top Review by breezermom
This is a great salad! Loved the dressing....very different! The mix of textures and colors makes this a beautiful dish. I halved the recipe, and it still made quite a lot :) Made for PRMR tag.
- 4 cups cooked pasta, macaroni, screws etc
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 carrot, in matchsticks
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1 cup reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons strawberry jam
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta al dente and drain.
- Blend olive oil, garlic, balsamic vinegar, jam, salt and pepper until smooth; set aside.
- In large bowl mix green onions, carrot, tomatoes, cucumber; stir well.
- Add pasta and stir.
- Add feta and parsley and stir.
- Add dressing, mix and serve.