Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cool and refreshing. Low sodium too! Cook time does not include chilling time.
Make and share this Pasta Salad Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces shell pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 6 tablespoons red wine and vinegar salad dressing, low sodium
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing, low sodium
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water and drain well. Cool.
- Combine salad dressing with carrots, parsley and chives.
- Add cooled pasta and toss lightly. Chill.
- Garnish with paprika before serving if desired.
Wonderfully, simple, pasta salad that tastes delish! The only addition is that I put some frozen peas in and let it sit for 3 hours. Ready to be served and enjoyed! Thanks for posting!