Recipe by ElaineAnn
Cool and refreshing. Low sodium too! Cook time does not include chilling time.
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Wonderfully, simple, pasta salad that tastes delish! The only addition is that I put some frozen peas in and let it sit for 3 hours. Ready to be served and enjoyed! Thanks for posting!
- 6 ounces shell pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 6 tablespoons red wine and vinegar salad dressing, low sodium
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing, low sodium
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped