Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great oil-free salad primavera recipe
Make and share this Pasta Salad Primavera recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces pasta (fusili or rotini)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup peas
- 1 small zucchini, cubed
- 1 sweet red pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 italian plum tomato, diced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta until al dente and drain well.
- Steam vegetables until slightly tender, but still crisp.
- Run cold water over vegetables to stop cooking and drain well.
- Toss pasta with all vegetables and mozzarella cheese.
- Toss with sauce.
- Garnish with parmesan and pepper.