Recipe by SLColman
This is my husbands favorite pasta salad. It really is a meal in a bowl.
Top Review by randymayall_11458472
Very good, I made a version of this for years. This is an upgrade. Next time will use garlic powder instead of salt since I salted my noodles and along with the season salt could easily get too salty.
- 1 lb small shell pasta, cooked
- 1 lb shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 lb cubed ham
- 1 lb frozen tiny peas, defrosted
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (recommend Miracle Whip)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried dill