Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my husbands favorite pasta salad. It really is a meal in a bowl.
Make and share this Pasta Salad - Peas, Ham and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb small shell pasta, cooked
- 1 lb shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 lb cubed ham
- 1 lb frozen tiny peas, defrosted
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (recommend Miracle Whip)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried dill
- Place cooled cooked pasta, ham, cheese, peas and cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
- Add mayonnaise, Miracle Whip, seasoning salt, pepper, garlic salt and dill. Mix until everything is well coated and evenly distributed.
- Chill well before serving.
Very good, I made a version of this for years. This is an upgrade. Next time will use garlic powder instead of salt since I salted my noodles and along with the season salt could easily get too salty.
So full of flavor! I think next time I would wait to add the salt as the ham I used was already plenty salty
Super easy to make and is delicious! See picture above!