Love the addition of pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups uncooked gemelli pasta
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, cut into fourths
- 1 medium tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- lettuce leaf
ZESTY ITALIAN DRESSING
- 1Cook and drain pasta as directed on pkg.
- 2Rinse with cold water and drain.
- 3Make dressing by mixing all ingredients together.
- 4Toss pasta with dressing and remaining ingredients except lettuce in a large bowl.
- 5Serve immediately on lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad Nicoise
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.9
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 191.3 mg
- Sodium 366.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 30.6 g