Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Love the addition of pasta.
Make and share this Pasta Salad Nicoise recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked gemelli pasta
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, cut into fourths
- 1 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- lettuce leaf
ZESTY ITALIAN DRESSING
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on pkg.
- Rinse with cold water and drain.
- Make dressing by mixing all ingredients together.
- Toss pasta with dressing and remaining ingredients except lettuce in a large bowl.
- Serve immediately on lettuce leaves.