Kids enjoy eating this and it is convenient for people to eat at a potluck. It does take time to put this together, but the presentation is lovely.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the cheese tortellini, drain and rinse with cold water.
- 2Put the cooked tortellini, artichoke pieces, tomatoes, olives, broccoli and salami in separate containers.
- 3Add Italian dressing to each of the containers and stir to mix.
- 4Let the ingredients marinate for 1 hour.
- 5The salami should marinate in the fridge.
- 6When ready to make up the kabobs, take wooden skewers and thread them with the 6 ingredients (five if you want the kabobs to be vegetarian without the salami).
- 7You can vary what you put on the kabobs to make each one slightly different, or you can make each of them the same.
- 8To put the salami on the skewers, lightly fold each slice in half and then punch the skewer through the meat.
- 9As you finish the kabobs, put them in something like a one-layer cake pan (9" x 13").
- 10Cover the pan and chill in the fridge until serving time.
- 11You can do a similar kind of kabob using different kinds of fruit.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (1011 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.3
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1975.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.9 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 20.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: