Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
Colorful and delicious, sure to impress your guest.
Top Review by Carol G.
Not much gusto for all the trouble & if your bottled dressing is worth anything it will not & is not supposed to drain off of the veggies. This salad reminds me of "Suddenly Salad" you can get in a box. And serving 8-10 people? NOT
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle creamy Italian dressing
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 3⁄4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces spaghetti noodles, broken in half
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium size bowl, pour the dressing over the vegetables; cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Cook spaghetti, drain and chill.
- Drain and reserve the marinade from the veggies.
- Combine the marinade with noodles and cheese, toss lightly.
- Place noodles in glass dish adding the veggies.
- Sprinkle with more cheese and bacon.