Prep 3 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Colorful and delicious, sure to impress your guest.
Make and share this Pasta Salad Italiano recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle creamy Italian dressing
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 3⁄4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces spaghetti noodles, broken in half
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- In medium size bowl, pour the dressing over the vegetables; cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Cook spaghetti, drain and chill.
- Drain and reserve the marinade from the veggies.
- Combine the marinade with noodles and cheese, toss lightly.
- Place noodles in glass dish adding the veggies.
- Sprinkle with more cheese and bacon.
Not much gusto for all the trouble & if your bottled dressing is worth anything it will not & is not supposed to drain off of the veggies. This salad reminds me of "Suddenly Salad" you can get in a box. And serving 8-10 people? NOT
UPDATED: Made this salad again for my DS's Boy Scout Court of Honor potluck dinner, doubled the recipe for 30 people and it all went. Also, there were 5 other pasta salads on the table and this was the only one that had none left at the end of the event. Recipe Fairy, you have a real WINNER here!.......I took this to a Euchere party with about 30 players this past weekend and this salad was a huge hit!!!!!!! I personally don't care for pasta salad, but going on my DH's opinion this recipe was tops! I think the marninading of the veggies is the key and the only thing I didn't add was the cauliflower because of personal taste and DH doesn't care for it, but other than that it wast great! 4 people asked for the recipe, so look for zaarland to grow with more chefs. Thanks Recipe Fairy for sharing.
Lovely dish...I didn't add the bacon bits but I was sure to add garlic in their place ;)~ I also used the multi colored swirl type pasta. I love a tasty dish with little effort!