1/2 Photos of Pasta Salad Italiano
3 hrs 10 mins
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Colorful and delicious, sure to impress your guest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle creamy Italian dressing
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces spaghetti noodles, broken in half
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1In medium size bowl, pour the dressing over the vegetables; cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- 2Cook spaghetti, drain and chill.
- 3Drain and reserve the marinade from the veggies.
- 4Combine the marinade with noodles and cheese, toss lightly.
- 5Place noodles in glass dish adding the veggies.
- 6Sprinkle with more cheese and bacon.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad Italiano
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.2
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 96.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
creamy Italian dressing