Recipe by Kristen in Chicago
I got this recipe from a Greek friend at work.
Top Review by PanNan
If you like Greek salad, you'll LOVE this pasta salad. I made the dressing with recipe #40982, and used about 1 1/2 cups for the salad. We all enjoyed it, and I'll definitely make it again. Thanks for posting this recipe.
- 1 lb rotini noodles
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese, drained and crumbled
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Greek salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken in water to cover with 1 bay leaf.
- Bring to boil and cook for 30 minute or until juices run clear.
- Cool and remove skins.
- Or, you can cook chicken in frying pan until cooked through.
- Cut into bite size pieces.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Add all ingredients and mix well.
- I use only about half the bottle of dressing and then put the rest on the table if someone wants more.
- Serve warm or cold.