Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a Greek friend at work.
Make and share this Pasta Salad, Greek Style recipe from Food.com.
- Cook chicken in water to cover with 1 bay leaf.
- Bring to boil and cook for 30 minute or until juices run clear.
- Cool and remove skins.
- Or, you can cook chicken in frying pan until cooked through.
- Cut into bite size pieces.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Add all ingredients and mix well.
- I use only about half the bottle of dressing and then put the rest on the table if someone wants more.
- Serve warm or cold.