Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe years ago and have altered it to its current state. It is the salad I take to pretty much every potluck event. Super quick and easy to make. You can add zucchini, red pepper, corn, onion and some fresh oregano if desired. The amounts are an estimate- put in more or less as desired.
- 8 ounces spiral pasta, cooked
- 1 cup peas
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) can ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette (I use bottled Kraft dressing)
- Cook pasta according to package. I use the multi-colored, it looks nicer. :) When cooked, rinse with cold water.
- If using frozen peas, thaw them; if using fresh, cook and cool them.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, peas, cheese, olives, and tomatoes. Pour dressing over top, toss to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.