I found this recipe years ago and have altered it to its current state. It is the salad I take to pretty much every potluck event. Super quick and easy to make. You can add zucchini, red pepper, corn, onion and some fresh oregano if desired. The amounts are an estimate- put in more or less as desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package. I use the multi-colored, it looks nicer. :) When cooked, rinse with cold water.
- 2If using frozen peas, thaw them; if using fresh, cook and cool them.
- 3In a large bowl combine pasta, peas, cheese, olives, and tomatoes. Pour dressing over top, toss to coat.
- 4Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad for a Potluck
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.4
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 294.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: