Recipe by Angelcook
This is my husbands favorite one that I came up with one Saturday and wrote it down so I wouldn't forget it,
Top Review by Merlot
Ahhhh, this really hit the spot...quick and easy too!!! I didn't have a can of peas and carrots so I just used a can a peas. We particularly loved the bacon bits in this....very nice touch. Give this recipe a try, yu won't be disappointed.
- 1 1⁄2 cups rotini noodles
- 1 (6 ounce) can peas and carrots
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons chives
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Follow directions on package of noodles to boil until done, drain and cool for a few minutes.
- Cook, peel and chop the hard boiled eggs. (3 eggs in small saucepan, cover with cold water. Bring the pan to a boil. Turn off the heat and cover the saucepan. Let sit for 25 minutes. Perfect, easy to peel, hard boiled eggs.).
- Add next five ingredients, combine gently and serve.