Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe Stephanie and I created for Ms. Picky based on her favorite blend when Wendy's had a salad bar.
- 3 ounces bacon bits
- 8 ounces ranch salad dressing
- 10 ounces green peas, thawed
- 16 ounces pasta, cooked, rinsed and drained well
- Place pasta in large bowl.
- Add peas, bacon and ranch dressing and toss well.
This simple salad is something that my MIL really enjoys. She always loves it, and I love its simplicity. I use tri-color spirals and add some diced onion. I do, however, only use real crumbled bacon. Adding some shredded cheddar cheese is good, too.