Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2⁄3 cup rotini noodles
- 1⁄2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, Grated
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon basil, Chopped or 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until tender.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Drain well.
- Add vegetables and cheese.
- Stir in mayonnaise, basil or parsley and oregano.
Looks like a nice combination, but if I wanted to feed two people, I would double the amount of dried pasta. Once the salted water is boiling, the rotini should be about right in eight minutes, which should also be enough time to thaw the frozen vegetables under warm water ... I really dislike frozen peas in my salad :^)#. So by multi - tasking the meal should be done in under 15 minutes.
This was good. I'm not a big cold pasta salad fan, but this had good flavor. I doubled the recipe so it'd feed my DH and the kids, I used radiatore noodles and they pick up the "sauce" well. Thanks for a great easy quick recipe. (I used basil instead of parsley, and I think it makes this salad)