Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great tasting salad...and it makes so much. Try it for your next potluck!
- 16 ounces rotini noodles
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 medium chopped green pepper
- 4 shredded carrots
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 cups salad dressing (I use Miracle Whip)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook, drain and rinse noodles.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Chill well before serving.
This is almost the same recipe I use, except I omit the peas and use Mayo instead of Miracle Whip. Very tasty!