Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy pasta salad I threw together one night when I forgot about the company pot luck. Easy, quick and easy to play with.
- 1 box rotini pasta
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 package grape tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jar black kalamata olive, sliced
- 1⁄3 lb ham, chopped up
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 scallions, chopped finely (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Make pasta as directed on box.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Let drain for 15 minutes so that most of the water drips off.
- Add rest of ingredients and toss.
- Let sit in fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
I made Good Seasons dry Italian dressing mix according to directions and used it instead of bottled dressing, which has preservatives that bother my taste buds. Two "yums' up!