Recipe by Daniele1969
This is an easy pasta salad I threw together one night when I forgot about the company pot luck. Easy, quick and easy to play with.
Top Review by CookinCowgirl
I made Good Seasons dry Italian dressing mix according to directions and used it instead of bottled dressing, which has preservatives that bother my taste buds. Two "yums' up!
- 1 box rotini pasta
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 package grape tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jar black kalamata olive, sliced
- 1⁄3 lb ham, chopped up
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 scallions, chopped finely (optional)
- salt and pepper