Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Best pasta salad i have ever eaten and i dont even like pasta salad!
- 1 lb applewood smoked bacon
- 1 (12 ounce) jar mayonnaise (I prefer Hellmanns)
- 16 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese (Cubed)
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1 ounce ranch dip mix
- 2 stalks celery (use more or less depending on your taste)
- Cook pasta according to directions on the package then drain and set aside to cool.
- Oven cook bacon until done to desired crispness (I prefer to leave some chew in the bacon), drain and set aside.
- Cut cheese into small cubes and set aside.
- Chop celery stalks and set aside.
- Using kitchen shears, cut bacon into small pieces (about the size of a lima bean).
- In a large bowl combine cooled pasta, celery, cheese, and bacon.
- Empty ranch dip and mayo into bowl and mix ingredients well.
- Refrigerate until chilled (about 3hrs) serve and enjoy!