Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Best pasta salad i have ever eaten and i dont even like pasta salad!
Make and share this Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to directions on the package then drain and set aside to cool.
- Oven cook bacon until done to desired crispness (I prefer to leave some chew in the bacon), drain and set aside.
- Cut cheese into small cubes and set aside.
- Chop celery stalks and set aside.
- Using kitchen shears, cut bacon into small pieces (about the size of a lima bean).
- In a large bowl combine cooled pasta, celery, cheese, and bacon.
- Empty ranch dip and mayo into bowl and mix ingredients well.
- Refrigerate until chilled (about 3hrs) serve and enjoy!