Best pasta salad i have ever eaten and i dont even like pasta salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions on the package then drain and set aside to cool.
- 2Oven cook bacon until done to desired crispness (I prefer to leave some chew in the bacon), drain and set aside.
- 3Cut cheese into small cubes and set aside.
- 4Chop celery stalks and set aside.
- 5Using kitchen shears, cut bacon into small pieces (about the size of a lima bean).
- 6In a large bowl combine cooled pasta, celery, cheese, and bacon.
- 7Empty ranch dip and mayo into bowl and mix ingredients well.
- 8Refrigerate until chilled (about 3hrs) serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 985.4
- Calories from Fat 521
- Total Fat 57.9 g
- Saturated Fat 25.7 g
- Cholesterol 214.4 mg
- Sodium 2178.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 57.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dip mix