Recipe by Jackie Simons
A colorful pasta salad full of flavor. Always a favorite at gatherings!!!!
Top Review by bmcnichol
I used a pound of mini penne and only one bottle of dressing. I followed the rest of the recipe as written other then I didn't add the onion, salt, pepper or garlic powder. I didn't measure my pepper and cucs either. I just added two peppers and two cucumbers. We all enjoyed this.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs penne pasta
- 2 bottles kraft house Italian salad dressing (it must be this exact type or it won't taste the same!)
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 cup diced roma tomato
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cucumbers
- 3⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 1 (6 ounce) containerof shredded parmesan cheese (not grated)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil pasta, drain well.
- Chop all vegetables and place in large bowl.
- Mix pasta in with vegetables.
- Add both cheeses, mix well.
- Add salad dressing-- usually requires 1 bottle.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours prior to serving.
- Add fresh salad dressing with each serving.