Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This has been a family favorite for years. Mom made it at all the family gatherings, and for potlucks. No one has disliked it yet *s*
- Cook pasta per instructions on bag, drain.
- In very large bowl, combine pasta, shredded art.
- crab meat, olives, and sliced roma tomatoes.
- Steam cauliflower and brocolli till tender (not mushy be careful).
- Add to bowl.
- To bowl, add almost all of the bottle of Italian dressing, mix very well.
- Refrigerate overnight, for best taste.
- This pasta is always better the day after!