Melany *'s Note:
This has been a family favorite for years. Mom made it at all the family gatherings, and for potlucks. No one has disliked it yet *s*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta per instructions on bag, drain.
- 2In very large bowl, combine pasta, shredded art.
- 3crab meat, olives, and sliced roma tomatoes.
- 4Steam cauliflower and brocolli till tender (not mushy be careful).
- 5Add to bowl.
- 6To bowl, add almost all of the bottle of Italian dressing, mix very well.
- 7Refrigerate overnight, for best taste.
- 8This pasta is always better the day after!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 297.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: