Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This has been a family favorite for years. Mom made it at all the family gatherings, and for potlucks. No one has disliked it yet *s*
- 2 packages multi coloured pasta (swirlies and shells)
- 1 bottle kraft fat free zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 lb imitation crabmeat (or less)
- 1 can sliced olive
- 6 roma tomatoes
- 1 package frozen cauliflower (or fresh)
- 1 package frozen broccoli (or fresh)
- Cook pasta per instructions on bag, drain.
- In very large bowl, combine pasta, shredded art.
- crab meat, olives, and sliced roma tomatoes.
- Steam cauliflower and brocolli till tender (not mushy be careful).
- Add to bowl.
- To bowl, add almost all of the bottle of Italian dressing, mix very well.
- Refrigerate overnight, for best taste.
- This pasta is always better the day after!
Very easy to make. I used cherry tomatoes and cut them in half. They were the best ones I could find this time of year. It made a large amount and everyone just loved it!
This is great, I ate the entire batch myself
Great. I used chicken instead of the crab meat and served as a main course. Next time I'm going to try keilbasa. I had been searching for a recipe like this. Thank you.