Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Soo Easy and Soo Good. This is a great one for a pitch in. Make it up the night before and just go.
- 1 lb spaghetti, broken in bite size pieces
- 4 quarts water
- 2 tomatoes, cubed bite size
- 1 cucumber, cubed bite size
- 1 green pepper, cubed bite size
- 1 red onion, cubed bite size
- 3 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian dressing
- Boil spaghetti in water 8-10 minutes. Drain.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill overnight before serving!
Delicious!! The only change I made was not to add the seasoning salt because I was afraid it would get too salty. I also added a chopped up red pepper! We salted portions individually and that worked out great! My only recommendation might be to either cut the pasta in half or increase the dressing. It seemed to get tastier as we got closer to the bottom! However, this is a definite repeat! Tcourto, thanks for the recipe!!
Oh yeah! The best pasta salad ever. Loved the addition of the seasoning salt.
I just finished mixing this salad up for a family reunion potluck tomorrow. Even before chiling overnight it is really tasty. If it is this good now...I can only imagine how delicious it will be tomorrow. The only change I made was that I used mini-bow tie pasta. Thanks Tcourto! Made for PAC Fall 2009.